2023 Walk with a Geologist on Dino Ridge- November 25th
Walk with a Geologist at Dinosaur Ridge Trail is a 2.5-hour (1.5 mile) walking tour of the entire Ridge, both East and West sides led by a professional or amateur geologist. In addition to the interpretation of the dinosaur track and fossil sites, it includes an in-depth discussion of the geology and changes of the Denver area through time. All walkers require a ticket to be transported via a shuttle bus to their starting point. This tour is designed for participants aged 16 and up. Masks are required on the shuttle bus. Admission to the exhibit hall Trek Through Time is included with your ticket. No dogs please.
- $20 per person (All walkers require a ticket to be transported via a shuttle bus to their starting point.)
- Tour is suggested for ages 16+
- Minimum of 2 and maximum of 13 participants
- Length: 2.5 hours
- Admission to the exhibit hall, Trek Through Time, is included with ticket
- Masks are required on the shuttle bus
- Tour may be called off for active precipitation, temps below 32 degrees, or lack of registrations.
- Appropriate attire: comfortable shoes, sun hats, sunglasses, removable clothing (windbreakers, fleeces, etc…)
- Bring water
Please make sure to allow ample time for travel and arriving early to check in and use the restrooms prior to the start of your tour (arrive a minimum of 15 minutes in advance of your tour time). Tour guides cannot delay the start of a tour and we do not give refunds for late arrivals or absence.